View Profile AlmightyHans

All 63 Art Reviews

26 w/ Responses

oh god.

all the bots together spell PIGMA from starfox! Dude, this drawing is awesome. and i like the personalities you gave them all

these. are fucking...

awesome! i love the simplistic yet effective coloring. i am a big storyboarder myself. what did you use to color? prisma markers?

dommi-fresh responds:

oh its only hans!!! i used cheap water colours for the colour cause i am such a pro.

that's fucking sweet

BUT NO THANKS FOR DISCOURAGING OTHERS! Seriously guys give it a shot. there's no better or worse in this case it's just different

RicePirate responds:

I AGREEE!

Damn.

That's fucking badass dude

this is fucking awesome

I tried drawing castle crashers like this once but i suck. Thanks for doing it right. I love the way this was made. congrats!

dommi-fresh responds:

try drawing them again hans! DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!

This is... it's...

This is just amazing. i really really love this. I would totally hang this on my wall, hell i just put it as my desktop

Valerofond responds:

Thanks a bunch Hans, love that you love loving it and I love your stuff too :)

:V <--- thats a gator

Man, This is unbelievable. i love the coloring style. Only comment is that I think you could have designed the base a bit better, but honestly it's just so great. sorry for sucking your balls so much.

lenkalamari responds:

ahhh yeah maybe a city or a beach for the cyan part would have worked wonders. thanks hans

man...

you should have done the concept art for that game.

dammit dude.

your art style gives me fucking orgasms... i fucking love it dude

incest

is that what you and nath do on your spare time?

a Buddhist walks up to a hot dog vendor and says "make me one with everything"

Hans Van Harken @AlmightyHans