View Profile AlmightyHans

All 63 Art Reviews

26 w/ Responses

I like this sort of anime style.

it's not so limiting as most are. It has a more stylized feel. breaks from the mold. it has a bit of a 'dead leaves' look... which is a very good thing. I'm rating it a 9 only because I felt it could have worked better with some background element. But it's still amazing.

Man...

I've always loved your line work. and this time it's especially beautiful. good job man.

woah, great job!

I love how you used red and purple to shade the yellow on the shirt. you made it work so well! I dunno how you managed to do it. those hair bangs look like rtil's self portrait. :P

Woah!

I really like this approach :P

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks dude, I liked your Protagonist

moo

great shading. i like the two stone plate quack lips.

wow, very very awesome!

those sculptures are awesome. and the comic is a very nice touch. ;D

i love this one!

really nice tree lighting. and i like how the leaves are a nice thread that ties together both sides. i also like how this is different from your usual stuff. jesus christ that little girl is brave though. i'd never swing on that thing.

very very nice

but how does the yellow sun give a pink light trim on the girl laying on the top. i see how the blue sun give blue light trimming. bit of an inconsistency, might as well not show the suns so that we can fill in the blanks in our own mind. but still cool.

wow

"THAT just gave me a BOner." *lower lip and under bite hangs, eyes staring blankly*

your art sucks

but i love it

a Buddhist walks up to a hot dog vendor and says "make me one with everything"

Hans Van Harken @AlmightyHans